Grand Rapids Orthodontist Serving Grand Rapids, Forest Hills, Cascade, East Grand Rapids, Rockford, Lowell, Caledonia, Grandville, Kentwood, Jenison, Belmont & Ionia, Michigan (MI)
“Orthognathic” simply means a properly aligned jaw. Various symptoms can be associated with a misaligned smile and jaw. Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Trouble chewing or biting food
- Difficulty swallowing
- Chronic jaw or jaw joint (TMJ) pain and headache
- Excessive wearing of the teeth
- Open bite (space between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed)
- “Lopsided” facial appearance from the front or side
- Protruding jaw
- Inability to make the lips meet without straining
- Chronic mouth breathing and dry mouth
- Breathing problems while sleeping, including snoring (sleep apnea)
Many patients don’t realize that Karl Orthodontics can correct any of these concerns with orthognathic surgery to align the bones, coupled with braces to align the teeth. Our top-rated Grand Rapids orthodontist at Karl Orthodontics, Dr. Paul J. Karl, will work very closely with an oral surgeon to set your teeth up properly for the surgery. The surgery will help you to chew, speak, and breathe better. Not only will your smile function properly, but you will experience a boost in confidence with your healthy, strong, and beautiful new smile.
Want To Learn More About Surgical Orthodontics?
Would you like us to correct your misaligned jaw and help you feel or look better? We can with orthognathic surgery in Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI). Just call us at 616.459.7171 to schedule a free Karl Smile Analysis, or click here to request an appointment.
Come experience Karl Orthodontics and you will see we offer effective orthodontics with a smile to patients in and around Grand Rapids, Forest Hills, Cascade, East Grand Rapids, Rockford, Lowell, Caledonia, Grandville, Kentwood, Jenison, Belmont, Ionia, Michigan (MI).